1. It is a system where SBI customers can execute many of the banking transnational services through contact center over phone. Registration of mobile number is the basic prerequisite to avail phone banking
2. User ID is the account number and password can be generated through the following modes
a) The customer has to call toll free 1800 11 22 11 or 1800 425 3800 or 080 – 26599990 and enter the requested details such as ATM card number, PIN, account number and mobile number. After successful registration, the user will receive 6 digits password.
b) Phone Banking can also be registered through ATM and receive the 6 digits password.
c) Customer may visit his/her branch and by submitting the required application, he can be enrolled in the phone banking and get 6 digits password.
3. The following services can be availed via phone banking
- Balance and transaction details
- Request of account statement through post or email
- Stop Cheque
- Funds transfer to own accounts and third-party accounts with limits
- Opening Term Deposit
- Request of Interest certificate for Home Loan, Education Loan, Fixed deposits by post or email.
- Mobile number updation.
- TDS information.