Infosys to buy 75% stake in ABN AMRO’s subsidiary

 India`s second-biggest IT services company, Infosys Ltd on Thursday said that it would buy controlling stake in ABN AMRO Group’s mortgage administration services arm Stater N.V.

“Infosys will acquire 75% of the shareholding in Stater N.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ABN AMRO Bank N.V., that offers pure-play, end-to-end mortgage administration services in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. ABN AMRO will continue to hold the remaining 25% of the shareholding,” the company said in a statement.

Leave a Reply