PhonePe is a Flipkart owned payment app gradually growing as most popular among UPI Payments applications. The following are you can do with PhonePe App without any efforts. The Phonepe app works over the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform developed by the NPCI and the app is powered by Yes Bank.
1. You can send and request money from your contacts 24*7 using UPI. Transact upto Rs.1.00 Lakh per day. Make instant bank transfers just by using a mobile number or a unique payment identity i.e.VPA ( Virtual Payment Address)
2. You can also have a digital wallet with PhonePe for faster merchant payments. You can spend your wallet balance or withdraw it into your linked bank accounts. You can top-up your wallet using UPI enabled bank account or debit card.
3. Get refunds and cash backs to your wallet in an instant and use for merchant payments, bill payments.
4. You can recharge prepaid mobile, Datacard, DTH, and pay for a utility such as electricity and gas bills, etc with a wallet or Bank account
5. Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong in PhonePe App itself. No need to visit individual apps. You can also book bus tickets using redbus.